Join Our Mission
Based in Germany with offices in the US and Sweden, Quantagonia is at the cutting edge of Quantum Computing helping companies apply it to their business to create game-changing strategic advantages. This is your opportunity to have a significant positive impact on the growth of a company, build your own skill set, and have the satisfaction of working at the cutting edge of a category that will shape the future of society.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 3 years of professional DevOps experience in a production-grade environment.
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps life cycle with up-to-date knowledge of and experience with industry best practices (e.g. Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform, and others.)
- Breath of knowledge and experience with DevOps tools and technologies, including CI/CD, release automation, infrastructure as code, automated testing in a microservice-based environment, application performance monitoring, and others.
- DevSecOps: strong knowledge and experience with software security operations, and implementation of the same.
- Strong knowledge of Linux internals, shell scripting, networking, and Docker.
- Experience with cluster administration, preferably both on-site and in the cloud.
- Experience with system administration and hardware provisioning.
- Cloud deployment and management with AWS or similar.
- Experience with building complex software systems from the ground up, with an understanding of system architecture design best practices.
- Experience with best practices in deploying Databases in a production environment (e.g., pSQL or similar.)
- Excellent communication skills, team-oriented, with a strong emphasis on code quality
- Data-driven mindset - you can build solutions based on data insights
How you’ll contribute:
- Strong leadership- and ownership attitude: you will take an active part in the ownership of the product. You will actively maintain it and deliver features from the roadmap.
- Be a flexible and strong team player, with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Use your DevOps and infrastructure experience to help build cutting-edge custom solutions from the ground up, learning from the process.
- Use your desire to proactively learn new technologies to build your personal skill set and position yourself for promotion as we grow.
What can you expect from us:
- A high degree of responsibility and potential to make an impact and shape the company product.
- A passionate and international team of scientists, mathematicians, and engineers.
- Very flexible working environment you can adapt to your personal needs, be it in terms of working hours or location - your happiness and productivity are what matters in the end!
- Flat hierarchies with a direct and open approach to your personal development and role in the team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies, be it quantum computing, software development, or anything in between!