Join Our Mission
Based in Germany with offices in the US and Sweden, Quantagonia is at the cutting edge of Quantum Computing helping companies apply it to their business to create game-changing strategic advantages. This is your opportunity to have a significant positive impact on the growth of a company, build your own skill set, and have the satisfaction at working at the cutting edge of a category that will shape the future of society.
How you’ll contribute:
Our internships are designed to combine two things:
- work with the development team on day-to-day tasks; in doping so, you learn how modern development of production-grade software works and sharpen your skills there
- work on your own research/development project.
Your own project should contribute to the company's overall mission and may exploit your knowledge and skills. If desired, this may also lead to a scientific publication or a software contribution to our framework
What you'll bring to the role:
- University/grad student in one of the following fields: computer science, mathematics, physics with a strong math/cs focus, electrical engineering and related disciplines
- Software development experience in a performance-oriented language, preferred C/C++/Java
- Interest and/or knowledge in discrete mathematics, mathematical optimization and/or compiler & programming language development
- Solid English skills
What can you expect from us:
- Very flexible working environment you can adapt to your personal needs, be it in terms of working hours or location - your happiness and productivity are what matters in the end!
- Flat hierarchies with a direct and open approach to your personal development and role in the team.
- Chance to join the company as one of the first employees and thus quickly advance to higher positions
- Personal development opportunities through close collaboration with founders, world leading development experts, industry experts and other top students