Join our mission
We're looking for a dedicated working student in digital marketing. This is your opportunity to join our dynamic team and make a difference in a fast-paced startup focused on quantum computing. Direct knowledge in quantum computing isn't required! If you enjoy working on challenging problems and taking responsibility, you're exactly who we're looking for!
We've recently completed our seed funding round and have been featured in major publications such as Handelsblatt and the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ). Additionally, Gründerszene ranked us as one of the 10 most promising startups of 2023. If you want to learn more about Quantagonia, visit our website or listen to our latest Startup Insider Podcast.
Please note that you must be an EU citizen for this position or have work authorization for the EU!
- Create compelling presentations and marketing materials for our clientele
- Identify, assess, and pursue business opportunities and partnerships
- Carry out market research targeting potential partners, clients, and competitors
- Providing key information and progress KPIs to key stakeholders
- Supporting daily operations
- Currently in your Bachelor or Master program in a business or technical field
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Eager to push the boundaries in a dynamic work environment
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Great Microsoft Office skills (incl. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Solid skills in English and German
- (Beneficial) Some touch points with the start up industry
- Join a pioneering startup in the field of quantum computing, where we're engaged in developing innovative technologies that are shaping the future of the computing landscape.
- Collaborate with a dynamic, inclusive, and constantly expanding international team dedicated to crafting superior quantum solutions for our clients.
- Very flexible working environment you can adapt to your personal needs, be it in terms of working hours or location (with limitations) - your happiness and productivity are what matters in the end!
- Flat hierarchies with a direct and open approach to your personal development and role in the team.
- Personal development opportunities through close collaboration with founders, world leading development experts and industry experts
- Startup atmosphere in the workplace and at offsite events
Based in Germany, Quantagonia is at the cutting edge of Quantum Computing, helping companies apply it to their businesses to create game-changing strategic advantages. This is your opportunity to have a significant positive impact on the growth of a company, build your own skillset, and experience the satisfaction of working at the forefront of a category that will shape the future of society.
We appreciate your interest to join our growing team.