Full-time or part-time
Join our mission
Quantagonia, a pioneering force in Quantum Computing, is seeking a passionate intern / working student in Quantum Algorithms & Applications. It's your chance to join and collaborate with our dynamic team of experts in Quantum Computing, HPC, and algorithm development. If you enjoy working on challenging problems while taking responsibility, you've come to the right place!
We've recently completed our seed funding round and have been featured in major publications such as Handelsblatt and the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ). Additionally, Gründerszene ranked us as one of the 10 most promising startups of 2023. If you want to learn more about Quantagonia, visit our website or listen to our latest Startup Insider Podcast.
Please note that you must be an EU citizen for this position or have work authorization for the EU!
- Conduct research, design, and implement quantum algorithmic solutions to address real-world problems in ML/AI, optimization, or simulation (with the potential to publish your findings).
- Contribute to the development of quantum code synthesis approaches.
- Collaborate with the applications team to analyze customer code and customize quantum algorithms, including their integration into classical application codes.
- Prior experience with a major Quantum Computing Framework (preferably Qiskit) and familiarity with NISQ quantum computer development processes.
- You are currently pursuing or have obtained an MSc or higher degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or a related field from a reputable university, or a proven track record in solving complex mathematical problems.
- Practical experience in designing and implementing algorithmic solutions, acquired through academic or industrial involvement, including contributions to open source projects.
- The on-site work is in Frankfurt am Main or Munich.
- Enjoy a flexible blend of remote and on-site work, tailored to your needs, keeping you motivated and productive.
- Receive a fair wage that recognizes your value and contribution.
- Shape the future with cutting-edge research, tackling exciting challenges, and making a lasting impact.
- Experience flat hierarchies and an open approach to personal development within the team.
- Benefit from unbeatable opportunities for personal growth through close connections with founders, industry experts, and top students
Based in Germany, Quantagonia is at the cutting edge of Quantum Computing, helping companies apply it to their businesses to create game-changing strategic advantages. This is your opportunity to have a significant positive impact on the growth of a company, build your own skillset, and experience the satisfaction of working at the forefront of a category that will shape the future of society.
We appreciate your interest to join our growing team.